COVID-19: NICE guidance on end of life care
Erin Dean Health journalist
COVID-19, the illness caused by coronavirus, has swept around the world since it was first identified in China late last year. The pandemic in the UK has led to restrictions to normal life in a bid to reduce the exposure of the most vulnerable. Community nurses will be caring for affected patients at home, including those who are at the end of their life.
Primary Health Care. 30, 3, 8-8. doi: 10.7748/phc.30.3.8.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now