What are virtual wards – and how do they work?
Primary care nursing roles are being reinvented as virtual ward and hospital at home services evolve
Virtual wards are expanding in many parts of the UK, with the aim of allowing patients to get the care they need at home, rather than in hospital.
Primary Health Care.
33, 1, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now