Public Health Ethics (Second edition)
Susan Carr Professor, Public health research, research and innovation lead, Northumbria University
This book is presented in two parts and systematically works through important issues relating to ethics in public health.
Primary Health Care. 28, 4, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.4.17.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now