What it is like working in the UK’s biggest clinic during the mass COVID-19 vaccination roll-out
One nurse’s experience of a landmark day at a vaccine centre as 5,000 healthcare staff receive their jabs
The COVID-19 vaccination programme is the largest of its kind in NHS history – and nurses are at the forefront of its delivery.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now