Coronavirus in the community: the innovations helping nursing services keep up
Collaboration has helped staff face the challenges involved in caring for people in their homes
Community nurse Rosy Watson recalls a care home she visited recently that had been affected by COVID-19.
Primary Health Care.
30, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now