‘Worrying decline’ in nurse numbers
The year-on-year number of nurses and health visitors employed by the NHS in England has fallen for the first time since April 2013, according to an analysis by The King’s Fund.
32, 8, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now