Why nursing research is vital
Taking part in collaborative research programmes will enhance your skills and your contribution to delivering quality patient care
Nurses often aspire to ‘do some research’, and consider doing a small project, sometimes as part of an education programme. But like many other initiatives, greater success can be achieved through collaboration and working in teams.
Nursing Standard. 32, 20, 31-31. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.20.31.s22
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now