What’s in store for nursing in 2018?
Movement on nurse shortages and a pay battle not quite won will dominate the agenda as the year begins
The 1% pay cap has been lifted after seven years, and the independent NHS Pay Review Body (RB) is expected to make its recommendations to the government on nurses’ pay in early 2018.
Nursing Standard. 32, 16-19, 14-15. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.16.14.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now