We need patient focus and an evidence base
Alison Twycross @alitwy Deputy dean, lead nurse and professor, Children’s nursing, school of health and social care, London South Bank University
Part of my role at London South Bank University is leading the development of our curricula in relation to the new Nursing and Midwifery Council standards. In my other role as editor of Evidence Based Nursing, I want to ensure our new curricula are underpinned by robust evidence.
Nursing Standard. 32, 25, 29-29. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.25.29.s20
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now