We need nurses who know what HIV is – and what it isn’t
Garry Brough Project 100 coordinator, Positively UK
Outdated views hamper care for this manageable long-term condition
I have been involved in HIV peer support since I co-founded the Bloomsbury Patients Network in 1999. In my current role at advocacy organisation Positively UK, I have trained 400 people as peer mentors.
32, 21, 31-31.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now