We must all work together to stop infection spreading
Joanne Bosanquet @MrsBosanquet Deputy chief nurse, Public Health England
Rose Gallagher @Gallagher-Rose RCN professional lead for Infection prevention and control
After International Infection Prevention Week, specialists are calling on health professionals to join forces and make a difference
The prevention of infection is a vital part of patient safety and central to reducing antimicrobial resistance (AMR) by lessening the need for antibiotics.
Nursing Standard. 32, 10, 31-31. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.10.31.s28
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now