We can all help maximise organ donation opportunities
Lucy Dames Specialist nurse, Organ donation for NHS Blood and Transplant
Lucy Dames marks organ donation week with a call for collaboration
Almost 1,200 families who were approached to donate theirrelative’s organs last year declined. For many, this is because they didn’t know what their loved one would have wanted.
32, 2, 29-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now