Voices - Not every patient comes in a pretty package with a single issue to resolve, says Sharon Dennis
Sharon Dennis Co director of RCN South East and professional clinical adviser, National Patient Safety Agency
Lifelong learning really is just that. Way back, between leaving school and nurse training, I worked on the tills in a supermarket for six months. It taught me a lot, mainly about the judgements people make.
19, 41, 32-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now