Tutor helps overseas nurses join UK register
Lynne Pearce Freelance health journalist
A Yorkshire care home is giving lessons to care workers from outside Europe to help them gain UK nurse registration
Overseas nurses working as carers at a nursing home in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, are being given lessons by their employer to help them achieve UK nurse registration.
Nursing Standard. 32, 14, 38-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.14.38.s32
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now