Trust proposes overseas exchange scheme to help retain staff with itchy feet
A leading trust is in talks to set up a pioneering overseas exchange for nurses to improve retention and plug gaps if staff go travelling.
Nursing Standard. 32, 13, 8-8. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.13.8.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now