Too many NHS targets are ‘bullying’ staff, MPs told
Performance measures should be cut from more than 400 to 15, MPs committee told
THE NUMBER of performance targets forced on healthcare professionals must be reduced from 400 to about 15 because staff are being bullied into working harder, the RCN has told an influential group of MPs.
17, 20, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now