The NMC should know spiritual care is as important as ever
Andrew Rideout Advanced nurse practitioner, emergency and unscheduled care, Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary
I support the campaign to have spirituality included in the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s code of conduct (Reflections, April 29). I was disturbed to find that it was not there when the new Code was published in March.
29, 39, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now