The missing link
Alison Third-year RGN student, At the South West Manchester College of Nursing
Hospital and community nurses must get together to discuss, of all things, the patient, says Alison Joy
How effectively do hospital nurses share patient information with their professional colleagues who work in the outside community?
5, 37, 52-52.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now