The Fragile Brain: The Strange, Hopeful Science of Dementia
June Andrews Independent consultant and dementia professor
This is the best book I have read on dementia. It is an intricate and intense read, making it ideal for people who want to understand the complexity of brain failure.
Nursing Standard. 32, 5, 34-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.5.34.s38
Published online: 27 September 2017
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now