Supporting nurses in times of hardship
Lynne Pearce Freelance health journalist
The Cavell Nurses’ Trust is calling on organisations to show their commitment to help nurses who are struggling
Years of pay restraint is one reason why increasing numbers of nursing staff are struggling financially, with many turning to charities such as the Cavell Nurses’ Trust for support.
Nursing Standard. 32, 9, 37-38. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.9.37.s42
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now