Suitability of samples
Can I use a sample of cream from a pharmaceutical representative to treat a patient? Marc Cornock advises
Although there is nothing inherently wrong with accepting a sample from a pharmaceutical representative, it becomes a problem if you are being induced to recommend or use it.
Nursing Standard. 32, 27, 30-30. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.27.30.s21
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now