‘Sugar bag baby’ determined to give something back as a neonatal nurse
Two decades on from her remarkable survival as an infant, a ‘sugar bag baby’ who was born at just 24 weeks’ gestation has become a neonatal nurse.
Nursing Standard. 32, 12, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.12.11.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now