Studying while off sick
Marc Cornock @Academiclawyer2 Qualified nurse, academic lawyer and senior lecturer, The Open University
Is it possible to attend university classes when you are absent from work due to illness?
If you are absent from work due to illness, you can self-certificate for the first seven days. During this time, you are saying you are unfit for all work, including attending university.
32, 10, 30-30.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now