Your guide to assessing and managing wounds
Wound types you will encounter in practice, how to assess them and select appropriate dressings, and what prevents wound healing
Managing wounds is a fundamental aspect of nursing care, but there is marked variation across UK services, according to NHS England’s National Wound Care Strategy Programme.
38, 2, 57-58.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now