Take steps to protect your mental health
Francesca Hufton Second-year mental health nursing student, Canterbury Christ Church University
With early registration a possibility for some final-year students, emotional well-being is more important than ever
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruption to all our lives and it is easy to feel overwhelmed as we come to terms with the changes to our daily routines. Nursing students are no exception: coronavirus has increased the stress, anxiety and pressure felt by many of us, and generated apprehension about what the future holds.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 29-29. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.29.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now