Sharing essays: what to do if a friend asks
Francesca Hufton Third-year mental health nursing student, Canterbury Christ Church University
Robin Ion Senior lecturer, Mental health and integrated practice division at the University of the West of Scotland
Allowing others to share your work can have serious consequences
Good nursing is often about good teamwork – you will hear this many times in your studies, and you will be asked to demonstrate your ability to work in a team in practice and at university.
36, 4, 23-23.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now