Nina Godson Clinical skills lead, Faculty of health and life sciences at Coventry University
The GlucoHand was invented by a nurse to help students and people with newly diagnosed diabetes practise glucose monitoring
Watching students practising taking a blood sample using a sponge, assistant professor Nina Godson realised she wanted to make their learning experience more life-like.
36, 1, 60-60.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now