Keeping the lines of communication open
Kayleigh Rose McManus Registered mental health nurse, Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
How one newly qualified nurse’s novel idea contributed to a successful discharge for a man with schizophrenia
During a placement on an acute mental health ward in the second year of my mental health nursing degree, I helped to care for a service user with schizophrenia, who I will call John.
34, 1, 39-39.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now