Is cardiology the specialism for you?
Nina Jaspal Former cardiac nurse practitioner, University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust, Kaizen Promotion Office at the trust, NHS Horizons
Learn about heart conditions, procedures and treatments and work towards a range of clinical skills you need to qualify, while also testing your communication skills
Cardiology is a specialist branch of medicine focused on the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients with disorders of the heart and blood vessels, known as the cardiovascular system.
38, 2, 71-72.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now