How to lead change and make a difference as a nursing student
A diabetes prevention event led by students identified at-risk patients and sparked a nationwide health promotion initiative
Although Amy Barlow knew she wanted to become a general practice nurse, finding a clinical placement in a GP surgery was tough – but once there, she was able to make a huge difference.
38, 1, 55-56.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now