Stress at work affecting nurses’ health, survey finds
More than 40 per cent of nurses and midwives have experienced work-related stress over the past 12 months and nearly a third have felt pressured into attending work when unwell, a national survey of NHS staff has revealed.
29, 27, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now