Songbook brings patients together
Georgia Brain Second-year nursing student, Bournemouth University
How a student’s book of lyrics helped palliative care patients to enjoy a singalong – and created a sense of community
As a second-year nursing student I have been working as a healthcare assistant to gain more clinical experience and increase my confidence in caring for patients.
32, 26, 36-36.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now