Social care staff are undervalued – audit
Social care in England is a Cinderella service with and a poorly rewarded workforce, the National Audit Office (NAO) said.
Nursing Standard. 32, 25, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.25.9.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now