Rise in gestational diabetes and eclampsia found in women vaccinated during pregnancy
An evaluation of the safety of the influenza A/H1N1 vaccination given to pregnant women during the 2009 pandemic has found evidence of a limited increase in gestational diabetes and eclampsia in vaccinated women.
28, 43, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now