Rise in gestational diabetes and eclampsia found in women vaccinated during pregnancy
An evaluation of the safety of the influenza A/H1N1 vaccination given to pregnant women during the 2009 pandemic has found evidence of a limited increase in gestational diabetes and eclampsia in vaccinated women.
Nursing Standard. 28, 43, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/ns.28.43.17.s23
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now