Revalidation support for agency workers
Alison Moore Freelance journalist
Some agency nurses may feel they are on their own as they get ready for revalidation, but it does not have to be that way. Alison Moore reports
Revalidation presents particular challenges for agency nurses who work in different settings and may lack support. Enlightened agencies are helping staff to prepare.
Nursing Standard. 30, 10, 22-23. doi: 10.7748/ns.30.10.22.s23
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now