Respiratory nurse is always calm in a crisis and leads by example
Katie Allen puts patients at ease and shows colleagues how to handle difficult situations, says patient Lehanne Sergison
Every five to six weeks I spend about ten days in Royal Brompton Hospital in London to receive treatment for severe asthma.
32, 9, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now