Remember to lift as you climb
Share what you learn with others throughout your career, urges nurse academic Stacy Johnson
Stacy Johnson came to the UK aged 19 from Trinidad and Tobago to study nursing at the University of Surrey. After qualifying as a registered nurse (adult) in 1994, she worked in various specialties in London before moving to the University of Nottingham, where her first role was as research assistant in the school of economics. She is now associate professor in the school of health sciences.
Nursing Standard. 32, 8, 39-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.8.39.s43
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now