‘Public sector pay rises in Wales must be funded by UK government’
The £50 million cost of providing pay rises for health professionals in Wales must be covered by the UK government, the country’s secretary for health insists.
Nursing Standard. 32, 7, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.7.11.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now