COVID-19: when you can refuse to treat a patient due to inadequate PPE
Erin Dean Health writer
Following confirmation of the first cases of COVID-19 in the UK in January, concern has grown among nurses about shortages of effective personal protective equipment (PPE).
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 27-27. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.27.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now