Nurses’ annual leave is more important than ever
Of all the cuts that have been made in the English NHS in an attempt to balance the books, slashing the money spent on nurses’ continuing professional development (CPD) was perhaps the daftest of all.
32, 29, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now