NICE guidance on asthma diagnosis and management
Erin Dean Freelance health journalist
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory respiratory disease. It can affect people of any age, but often starts in childhood. Asthma can change during a person’s life, across the year and from day to day. About 5.4 million people in the UK receive treatment for the condition.
32, 26, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now