NHS needs a workforce plan for all seasons, not just winter, urges RCN
The RCN has called for an NHS plan for coping all year round – as the body representing acute, ambulance, community and mental health trusts warns of winter difficulties.
Nursing Standard. 32, 16-19, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.16.11.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now