Nurse struck off for failing to attempt CPR
A nurse at the centre of a controversial fitness to practise (FtP) case for failing to attempt to resuscitate a woman in a care home is being struck off the nursing register.
36, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now