NMC softens sanctions during pandemic
Nurses suspended from the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) register have been allowed to return to practice to shore up the workforce during the pandemic.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now