Guidance clarifies when paid placements will end
Nursing students who volunteered to undertake paid placements as part of the COVID-19 response will have their contracts honoured, it has been confirmed.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now