Get behind three-year pay deal, unions urge nurses
NHS nurses in England are being consulted over a deal that could increase their pay by between 6.5% and 29% over the next three years.
Nursing Standard. 33, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ns.33.1.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now