12.5% is what staff deserve, RCN tells pay review body
Nurses dealing with the twin pressures of COVID-19 and chronic staff shortages deserve a 12.5% pay rise, the RCN has told the body that advises the government on NHS pay.
36, 2, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now