New role raises questions
Michael Traynor Professor of nursing policy, Middlesex University
Helen Allan Professor of nursing policy, Middlesex University
Sue Dyson Professor of nursing policy, Middlesex University
Kevin Corbett Senior lecturer, Middlesex University
Beware the ‘unintended consequences’ of the nursing associate role, four leading healthcare figures warn
In January 2016, Health Education England (HEE) opened a consultation on the development of a new health and social care role, with the provisional title of ‘nursing associate’.
30, 29, 26-27.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now