My heart lies in front-line care
Moving away from clinical practice made Tracey Curtis realise how much she loves working with patients
Tracey Curtis qualified in 1986 and has been diabetes specialist nurse at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust for three years, having completed a return-to-practice course. She spent 18 years in diabetes publishing.
Nursing Standard. 32, 26, 39-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.26.39.s33
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now