‘Missed opportunity’ as chancellor fails to mention NHS pay cap in autumn statement
The RCN said the government missed a chance to tackle the nursing workforce crisis, after chancellor Philip Hammond failed to scrap the 1% public sector pay cap in his autumn statement.
31, 14, 8-8.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests